What are the Quil Daily emissions since the release of the .19?

Hello,

I would like to know the daily emission data of quil since version .19 & the current emission? When version .19 arrived, profitability dropped drastically, the explanation was linked to the fidelity of the machine on the network & therefore the longer the machine remained on the network from the start of .19 until 2.0, the more profitability would increase ( factor of x4 to x5 compared to the beginning) except I have been there since the beginning with my machines & the profitability is always the same regardless of the machine, so I would like to understand this remuneration system & that’s a bit the question that the community asks.

Hi, not commenting on the issue at hand, but this was a message posted by @cassie on Telegram, adding some additional information on QUIL total circulating supply until 2.0

“Circulating supply of wQUIL is able to be seen as the max total supply as the bridge only cross mints what was available for the eligible bridge period. Total supply of QUIL altogether across all updates (unlocked/bridgeable and locked until 2.0) is 650,369,741.07343”

1 Like

I’m not trying to criticize, I’m just trying to understand how the reward system works because I see a lot of comments circulating & for the moment all my machines are 100% on quil since April & I don’t see much change rewards on my machines since .19 even though we were told that there would be a loyalty system & that we would earn more and more as we approach 2.0. In addition it seems to me that the target is supply is 1 Billion for 01/25

@cassie For example, I just launched an identical 7950x machine a few days ago with another 7950x setup that has been running since April, I get the same thing in daily rewards. How does the system interact with the “store” ? Is there this variable part which will be distributed later in 2.0 which will reward the fidelity of the machine on the network. I’m just trying to understand how the rewards system described during the launch of version .19 & .20 works.
This is a question that many people ask themselves, I believe in the long-term project but I also need to make a projection on my contribution to the network.

Thank you in advance for your answer Cassie

1 Like