How do I claim rewards after 2.0?

Hi, team,

With the 20th approaching, as a miner, I have some questions regarding the 2.0 withdrawals:

1. After 2.0, will the withdrawals be in wQuil tokens or the native Quil tokens?
  2. Will the wQuil ERC20 tokens still exist after 2.0? If so, on the 20th, can I convert my Quil to wQuil?
  3. We run a large number of nodes. Is there a more user-friendly way to withdraw tokens to a single account? The previous method using the UI was a bit cumbersome.

Summary: As small-scale miners, we need to promptly sell some tokens to cover machine costs and electricity bills, so the timeliness of withdrawals is a significant concern for us.

Looking forward to the team’s response. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you for this post. i am also curious of consolidation of the bridge process across multiple nodes. As for $Quil vs $wQuil - presumably both will exist still. $quil being on the Quilibrium network and wQuil being the 1:1 equivelant on Ethereum.

If there is a means to batch queue peerIDs to fewer transactions to eth mainnet, that would be convenient.

community, please share your bridge and claim experiences as we get further along post launch on the 20th. thank you in advance.

IIRC, what was said: the bridge will remain (and more bridges in other network will become available) both Quil and WQuil will be interchangeable.

Summarizes the miner’s question in great detail Looking forward to the answer

I would think the withdrawal for 2.0 would be in QUIL and then you would need to bridge it over to wQUIL if you want.

wQUIL will still exist along with some other bridges in the future from what I had read in some of that chats.

As for bulk claiming, someone had released a public script to bulk claim wQUIL from many different nodes. Not sure where it is at now but if someone knows they can send here.

1 Like